Monday, November 15, 2010

Let's talk about Starbucks

It's really hard to be addicted to things. It supports your wallet and your quality of life. I was delighted when I found out about Starbucks........


It's really hard to be addicted to things. It supports your wallet and your quality of life. I was delighted when I found out about Starbucks Gold Card! You pay $ 25 for it and get 10% discount on every purchase! The card certainly pays over time. I am not the kind of girl who likes to try new things, so I always keep what I know. There are three glasses that I like again.

1. On a hot day with a meal, I tend to go for an iced black tea with 10 pumps of syrup breakdown classic. This is not so sweet it gives you a jolt. It is refreshing and light, just perfect! 


2. In the morning, when I feel I need a shot, or if I want to fill a large Caramel Macchiato is going to drink mine. I always get it with extra caramel and whipped cream. I'm trying not to have a major breakdown or because I do not tend to drink the whole thing. What a mess. During the summer months, I get an iced caramel macchiato is DE.LISH. But I tend to just swallow my drink and left in 5 minutes. I have a breakdown when he is on the rocks! 


3. My iced drink of choice is a great frappacino coffee. It does not come with whipped cream, but I have. I like it when I want something softer, and I was only a few hours to relax. 


So ... What is your favorite drink from Starbucks (s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Sponsor Links

Click Here! How to Stop Drinking - Stop Drinking Alcohol without Aa
Best Deal Ever
www.howtostopdrinkingwithoutaa.com

Click Here!Build Your Own Water Filter - In 3 Easy Steps!
www.homemadefilter.com

Click Here!How To Give Up Alcohol
www.alcoholfreesociallife.com=0